and,

an attempt to grab creativity amidst the chaos.

My paintings always like visitors at www3.telus.net/galen/art



Thursday, July 22, 2010

We're Back & At it Top

While I was away on my fair journey
I went to my first Quilt Show.
There were quilts, lots of them.
 and
 then there was

Etsuko Furuya fabric

I have a HUGE crush

This is the front of a new Nu top
complete with wrinkles


And this is the back


Isn't this material most excellent?
Stay tuned for more of these tops
'cause
I just need to get out of the way of the fabric
And let it rock and roll.

Live action shot to follow.




Fun!

So fun,
that I had to make another


Only the model was too busy to pose



Pretty sure I'd get kicked out of feminist boot camp if I said
Put down that book and smile pretty

I'm staying in feminist boot camp

they have good boots.


I can't decide which is the front



Or which is the back


I love that I don't have to decide.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I love the top! he is so cute on both sides!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute and simple! Love it!

    *She's such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I think she's cute, even with the bald spot in the back :)

    ReplyDelete